Our Latest News
Published herein today (February 14, 2020), RESULTS of the Neuro-Psychiatric Examinations (Recommended) held last January 25-26, 2020 for Batch 1 […]
The Philippine National Police Academy Alumni Association BJMP Chapter Inc. extended its assistance by donating P200,000 worth of relief goods […]
- Natural born Filipino citizen;
- Eighteen (18) to twenty-two (22) years old on the date of appointment;
- Single with no parental obligation;
- At least Senior High School graduate upon admission;
- At least 5 feet and 4 inches (162.5cm.) for male and 5 feet and 2 inches (157.5 cm.) for female in height;
- With weight that corresponds to the applicant’s height, gender and age (in reference to BMI);
- Physically and mentally fit to undergo the Cadetship Program;
- With good moral character (no criminal, administrative and civil derogatory record;
- Without pending complaint and/or case before any tribunal involving moral turpitude and other cases against the State;
- Not a former cadet of PNPA, or other service academies (PMA, PMMA, MAAP);
- Not have been dismissed from any private employment or government position for cause.
- Full scholarship grants for four years of training and education with pay and allowances;
- Free tuition, uniforms, food and accommodation;
- Earn the degree of Bachelor of Science in Public Safety after completing the program;
- Earn the rank of Lieutenant of the Philippine National Police (PNP); Inspector of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) and the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP).
- Automatically employed in the government service after graduation.