PNPA MILESTONE

Through the years

August 26, 1977

PNPA was created as a police and fire service training institution with the enactments of Presidential Decree No. 1184.

June 12, 1978

PNPA was formally organized and activated pursuant to Department of National Defense Order No. 83 issued on May 25, 1978.

June 30, 1978

Fifty (50) police cadets were admitted to compose the pioneer Maharlika Class of 1980 and inducted into the Corps of Cadets, Integrated National Police through a formal ceremony.

August 19, 1978

PNPA moved from INP Training Command Headquarters, Fort Bonifacio, Makati to Camp Vicente Lim, Calamba, Laguna.

August 7, 1980

Conferred the BSPS degree to forty-five (45) INP officers of Special Public Safety Course “Maharlika” Class of 1980.

January 15, 1981

Presidential Decree No. 1780 was enacted granting Academic Charter to PNPA elevating its status into a state university and as the premier educational institution of the country’s national police force.

May 1, 1993

Admitted female cadet in the cadetship program in consonance with the RA 7192 (The Women in Development and National Building) and on 06 April 1995 – PNPA had its first woman graduate.

June 30, 1978

Fifty (50) police cadets were admitted to compose the pioneer Maharlika Class of 1980 and inducted into the Corps of Cadets, Integrated National Police through a formal ceremony.

13 APRIL 1994

PNPA Transferred to it’s permanent home, Camp Castañeda, Silang, Cavite.

06 APRIL 1995

PNPA had its first woman graduate.

MAY 2001

Members of BSPS Tagapagsalang Class of 2004 were the first cadets to undergo the four-year cadetship program of the academy.

February 1, 2016

PNPA was granted ISO 9001:2008 certification.

December 14, 2016

PNPA was again granted the certificate of registration after satisfying the requirements on the Surveillance Stage 2, the ISO 9001:2008.